STL to AMD Flight Airport / (Saint Louis Lambert International Airport, STL to SardaarVallabh Bhai Patel International Airport, AMD)
There is no direct STL to AMD flight available. There are several other airlines that provide services from STL to AMD flight. The lowest airfare available in STL to AMD flight is around $971. The price range may differ because of the rate of change in the currency over the international market. The price also depends upon the flights available, season and month a traveler is traveling. The favorable day to travel in STL to AMD flight is Saturday. Although the best suitable day may also change so it is advised to check before booking a ticket of STL to AMD flight. The total distance required to travel a plane from STL to AMD is about 8,026 miles. Saint Louis Lambert (STL) to SardaarVallabh Bhai Patel (AMD) air route is an uncommon air route, although many connecting airline options is available. The total time duration required to travel in STL to AMD flight is around 20 hours 10 minutes. All the travelers are advised to reach the STL international airport before 2 hours for boarding for domestic flights and 3 hours before for international flights.
Several other options that are available to the route STL to AMD which are as follows:
- United Airlines, Air India – It will take around 25 hours 10 minutes via Newark (EWR) and Mumbai (BOM)
- Delta Airlines, Air India – It will take around 28 hours via New York and New Delhi international airport.
- American Airlines, Etihad Airways – It will take around 24 hours via two stops that is Chicago and Abu Dhabi.
- Alaska Airlines, Singapore Airlines – It will take around 38 hours 55 minutes via Seattle and Singapore.
- Air Canada, Air India – It will take around 21 hours 10 minutes via Toronto and New Delhi.
There are several option available in different airlines. The above mentioned airlines are the example and approximate time required to travel from STL to AMD and the air route and time may differ according to the season, weather, airlines and in which day a traveler is traveling. It is advised to check the route and price before booking the air ticket although the best day to travel in STL to AMD flight is Saturday.
Saint Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
Saint Louis International Airport is one of the major international airports in the US. It is one of the busiest international airports of the US. This airport was before known as Lambert- Saint Louis international airport. Saint Louis international airport holds 15 million passengers per year which makes this one of the busiest international airports. The other reason for its importance is because it provides over nonstop flight to over 74 destination that includes domestic and international. Saint Louis international flight records to provide over 260 flights daily. STL international airport is the hub of Choice One airlines and Cape Air as most of the domestic departures provided by these airlines to much major air routes. STL international airport is spread over 2800 acres of land. The airport about 10 miles from the main city Saint Louis.
The Saint Louis International airport consists of two terminals that is Terminal 1 ad Terminal 2. Both the terminal are divided into five concourses that is Concourses A, B, C, D, E the first three concourses A, B, C, D used for domestic departures and arrivals and Concourse E is used for international departures and arrivals.
Few other facilities like:
- Duty free shops are available. Although it is not open for 24×7.
- Restaurants are pretty decent and hygienic, travelers may have a good time.
- Luggage rooms and Locker rooms are not available at the airport. Mobile charging facility and Wi-Fi facility available 24×7. Shifts and timing of the Duty free shops and restaurants of the terminal may differ.
- Baby care center, children play area and Medical facilities are available.
- Help desk, Currency exchange are also available.
- Lounges and Hotels
- USO Lounge – This lounge is located at terminal 1 at the lower level. This lounge can be accessed by membership card and by Lounge pass. For others, it can be accessed by paying a nominal entry fee.
- Wingtips Lounge – This lounge is located at terminal 2. This lounge can be accessed through a membership card or by Lounge pass or can be entered by paying the entry fees.
- American Airlines Lounge – This lounge is located between concourse B and Concourse C. Accessible by the membership card.
Those who want to stay outside the airport, many options available:
- Hampton Inn – This hotel is located near the airport and is about 1 kilometer from the airport. Free pickup facility is available on request
- Drury Inn – This hotel is located within 1 km from the airport. Frees shuttle facility is available.
- Marriott – It is located within 1 km from the airport and a free pickup facility is available on request.
SardaarVallabh Bhai Patel International Airport (AMD)
Ahmedabad international airport is one of the major airports of the Gujarat state of India. This airport is known as SardaarVallabh Bhai Patel international airport which is named after the “Iron Man” of India and the first deputy Prime minister of India Vallabh Bhai Patel. This airport provides services to both the cities Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This is one of the main airports in terms of traffic because it manages over 17 million passengers per year which makes it the 7th busiest airport of India. The expansion work is on the process.
This airport is consists of two terminal. Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Both the terminal is well connected with high speed internet Wi-Fi facility. This airport is overcrowded that is the reason that another setup is in process for terminal 3.
Lounges and Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge – The lounge is located at terminal 1 of gate no 4. It is towards domestic departures and arrivals. Passenger can enter by paying entry fees or by the membership card.
- Plaza Premium Lounge – This lounge is located at terminal no 2 of gate no 3. This lounge is towards international departures and arrivals. Passengers may enter by paying the entry fees or by the membership card.
- Hotel Residency – It is located near the airport within the walking distance from the airport. A free pick facility is also available.
- RJ Residency – This hotel is also located within the walking distance from the airport.
- Restrooms is also available from the airport cab book by reaching if the passenger wants to be connected with the airport.
Frequently Asked Question
- Are any direct STL to AMD flights available?
- What is the time required to travel in STL to AMD flight?
20 hours 10 minutes, time may differ.
- What is the distance from STL to AMD?
- Which is the best day to fly from STL to AMD?
Saturday is the most preferred day by most of the travellers.
- What is the cheapest airfare available?
$971, but may differ.