MCI to HYD flight | [Kansas City International Airport (MCI) to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)]
There is no direct or nonstop MCI to HYD flight available. MCI is the code of Kansas City International Airport MCI. Several other options are available for MCI to HYD flight. The distance between Kansas City international airport to Rajiv Gandhi international airport, India is 8,490 miles. As there is no nonstop flight between MCI to HYD flight the time required to travel between MCI to HYD is 22 hours 20 minutes. This is the minimum time period required via connecting flight. The cheapest flight is mostly available in October or November month. The weather is a bit warm in HYD during these months. This is the best time to travel. The cheapest fare available from MCI to HYD flight is $953 till now. The price range may fluctuate because of the rate of change in currency in the international market. The most preferable day to travel form MCI to HYD by travelers is Tuesday. So, if a traveler wants to save the pocket may book a flight on Tuesday. Kansas City international airport is the hub of the United Airlines and also the best airline to fly from MCI to HYD, although many major airlines provide their services from MCI to HYD flight.
Several major airlines provide their services towards this route, few of them are as follows:
- American, Etihad Airways – This airline takes around 34 hours 54 minutes via Chicago and Abu Dhabi connecting flight.
- United Airlines, Air India – This airline takes around 37 hours 25 minutes via Chicago and New Delhi.
- Delta Airline, Air India – This airline takes around 37 hours 37 minutes via JFK and New Delhi.
- American, Etihad – This airline takes around 23 hours 9 minutes via Chicago and Abu Dhabi.
- American Airlines, British Airways – This flight takes around 22 hours and 20 minutes via Heathrow International Airport.
All the flight mentioned above is for one way flight. Several other options are also available, travelers are advised to check and confirm the connecting flight because the route between MCI to HYD flight may change. The time is the approximate travel time it may change due to season of flight timings.
MCI (Kansas City International Airport, Kansas, Missouri, USA)
MCI international airport was also known as the Mid-Continent international airport, it is later known as Kansas City international airport. Kansas City international airport is one of the major international airports of the Unites States. The MCI international airport is 15 miles away from the main city Kansas.
MCI international airport is the hub of Southwest Airlines and Delta Airlines This airport hold over 12 million passengers per year which makes this airport the second busiest international airport in the US. One of the major importance of this airport is that this airport is full operated for public transportation. Till now this airport is not used for military purposes. The other facilities that this airport provides is that it provide direct flight to 47 stops.
MCI international airport consists of three-terminal i.e. Terminal A, B, C in which two terminals i.e. Terminal b and Terminal C recently renovated. The airport is small in size so the passenger may feel less space and congested. The terminals are well connected with high speed train, so it is very easy to roam. The terminal is not lavish, but all terminals are well connected with high speed internet facilities. You can easily find a mobile charging socket everywhere so, it will not bother you. If the passengers are planning to spend the whole night then this airport is not that comfortable. Kanas city international airport is good for the stoppage but not for spending the whole night. Although facilities like 24 hour open restaurants and food zones are available. Locker room facilities is available in this airport. Kansas City international airport does not have any lounge facilities but you can search for hotel option which will be favorable because the main city is 15 miles away from the airport and lack of having lounge facilities make this airport somehow weird.
Duty free shops and restaurants are available near terminal c. Taxi, car on rent facilities and options are available.
The hotel is the best option to stay because there are no lounge facilities at this airport. Few of the hotel lists are:
- Hilton Hotel– It is located near the airport. Pick up facilities are available on request.
- Hampton Inn– It is located near the airport. Services and facilities are good.
- Days Inn – Located within walking distance from the airport.
Other hotels like Four Points, Microtel Inn, Holiday Inn, Quality Suites, Residence Inn, Super 8, Fairfield and Best Western plus, etc. Few of the hotel provides free pick up facilities.
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad, India (HYD)
Rajiv Gandhi international airport is established and operated from 2008. This international airport is named in the honor of Former Prime Minister Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi. This airport was locally known as Begum Pet airport and was mainly operated for domestic flights. Then after it was continued to serve for international flights. The airport is 15 miles away from the main city. This airport is one of the major airports to connect southern India and also 6th busiest international airport of India as it records to hold over 21 million passengers in a year. This airport is a hub for Air India, Indigo, Spice jet, Bluedart which is a cargo plane.
Rajiv Gandhi International airport has a single terminal which is divided into two parts as one terminal is used for domestic and other terminal is used for international flights. The airport is well equipped with high-speed internet facilities. It is not much you can expect but can spend the night.
Lounges and Hotel
- Plaza Premium Lounge – This lounge is located near domestic departures and used by domestic travelers. You can make entry by taking membership card by pass. Travelers can also enter by paying the entry fees at the door.
- Plaza Premium Lounge – This lounge is located near international departures and used for international travelers. You can make entry by membership car by lounge Pass. This lounge can also be accessed by paying entry fees.
- Airport Lodge – This is the unique facility that is provided by the airport. Hotel is in a dormitory format and for women, there is a separate arrangement of toilets. 24 hours check-in facility, mobile charging, and options for foods and snacks are available.
- Novotel– This hotel is located near the airport and is 2.8 km away from the airport.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is the time duration taken by (Kansas City) MCI to HYD flight?
22 hours 20 minutes.
- What is the total distance from (Kansas City) MCI to HYD?
- What is the cheapest airfare available in (Kansas City) MCI to YD flight?
$953. Price may differ due to season, airlines.
- Are any direct flight from (Kansas City) MCI to HYD?
No, there is no direct flight till now.
- What is the best day to fly Hyderabad India?
- What is the best month to fly Hyderabad India?
October or November. But advised to check before booking.