Traveling Direct JFK to Delhi Non Stop Flights ?
When it comes to traveling from New York (JFK) to (DEL) New Delhi Flights, there are nearly 149 flights available on an everyday basis. There are no direct flights available for the trip. The various airlines operating in this respect include British Airways, Turkish Airlines, Swiss Airlines, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, American Airlines, United Airlines, KLM Airlines, and Air Canada. You can opt for 1 stop or 2 stop flights in economy to get low-cost New York to New Delhi flights.
The capital of India- New Delhi is like no other city in the world. The chaos and color, exotic history and enticing fragrances of food are several things to fall in love with the beauty of New Delhi. Delhi is known for the uniqueness and vibrancy of culture which makes it a fascinating place to visit and explore.
When you search the flights on reliable travel websites, you can get marvellous discounts. If you are lucky enough, you can manage to get some alluring discounts. All you have to do is visit the leading websites like Big Travel Help, register yourself and book discounted flight tickets easily. Many of us book on the basis of the past experience with an airline or have certain preferences for an airline.
Always make sure that the travel company where you are booking your flight is reputable. They should have a round-the-clock customer support number so that customers can get answers to all their queries in the best manner.
You can find the right flight for yourself on a coveted travel date on the online website easily by entering the requisite information in the required fields. However, if you are still doubtful and need more clear information, then reaching out to travel experts at customer care is the right thing to do. You can also reach out the travel experts on Whatsapp number of the company or through email to find the right JFK to New Delhi flights.
Other important aspects
- Make sure that the company website has a completely secure and safe portal of online payment and transaction. Find out if they allow payment through your preferred mode of payment for the flight.
- It is important to find out their cancellation policy. If they are offering free cancellations, make sure you go through the terms and for the same. For example, how many days prior you can get a cancellation or modification of a flight and with what implications? You should also get acquainted with the fare rules of the flight you are booking.
- On the websites, you can find out the number of seats which are still left for booking on particular airlines flight.
- What you need to consider for the right flight booking is the number of hours you want to travel, whether you prefer 1 stop or can afford 2 stops, a favorable departure and arrival time at the destinations, and also your preferable airlines if any.
- All the details of the flight should be considered while making a final booking. This means you have to look into the flight details, fare details, baggage information among other things. Check the layover of the flights at the destinations specified.
While choosing low-cost New York to New Delhi flights, it is better to use economy flights. It is important to note that most of the reliable flight booking travel partners allow for modification or cancellation flights within a period of 24 hours of the original booking. The other terms and conditions of flight cancellation and refund must be understood beforehand in order to avoid any kinds of confusions or complications later.
Book Now With Big Travel Help!
Big Travel Help is an online destination that can help you book discounted New York JFK to New Delhi flights. No matter where you are travelling, you can book the best flights at highly discounted prices. You can book flights with the major airlines right from the comfort of your home.The simple navigation approach of the website enables clients to look what they have been searching for easily and effectively. With every flight you book with us, you can be assured to save a significant amount of money. Visit the website today!
John F. Kennedy International Airport is an international airport situated in Queens (U.S.A). It is the primary international airport which connects to the other parts of the country and the world. Many airlines offers JFK to Delhi Non-stop flights. Over hundreds of daily flights are available from JFK to Delhi, Air India avails many non-stop flights from JFK Airport. This airport considered to be one of the major airports in US. Most of the cheapest flights are available from this airport as one can google search for the cheapest flight from JFK to Delhi. Time to Time different offers run by various airlines and websites. As for example, website like BigTravelHelp are offering to fly from JFK to Delhi at a very nominal rate. It is a great opportunity for the frequent business traveller or for those who want to move out of town for a while. Offers are also available for the round trip. As most of the time, a Pre-booking of round trip may cost you less as compared with one way. Extra offers are also provided to the credit card users. A traveller who is looking to fly for Delhi can search for JFK to Delhi Flight status and can book accordingly.
JFK to Delhi business Class
Many options are available as if any one opting to fly from JFK to Delhi in Business class.Luxurious Airlines like Emirate, Etihad Airways, and Qatar Airways also provide these services to JFK Airport.
JFK to Delhi Non-stop Flight
Air India provide most the flights from JFK to Delhi on daily basis. As it is also depend upon the air route. Air India run more than 100 flights in a month but most are connecting flight. Most of the traveller prefer JFK to Delhi Non-stop flight which takes around 13-14 hours to reach and the connecting flight may take from 18 hours to more than 40 hours. Air India is the only flight providing Non-stop flight from JFK to Delhi. Air India take off from Terminal 4 of the JFK airport.
About New York
New York is situated in the north-eastern part of the US. It was among the first thirteen states which were shaped in the US. It covers the population around 19.54 million according to the survey in 2018. New York is the fourth-most densely populated state in the US. The state and city name was kept the same as it was named after the Duke of the York from 17th century. Later he became King James II of England.
40% of the state population are situated in New York. The two-part of the New York state where about 60% of the population lived in metropolitan city and 40% of the people living near the Long Island.
The total population of the New York state is around 9 million which is why it is one of the most populated state in US. Apart from densely populated they follows the strict laws. Crime rate is low. The locals and the communities are very social and friendly. One can spend there live here from a luxurious to budgetary lifestyle. Yes, it is true a budgetary life to live is possible here. Few of the most crowded communities here are Rochester, Buffalo, Yonkers and Syracuse. The headquarters of united nation is also situated here in
New York has diverse topography which makes it the 27th largest state in the US. It shares the border to the south with New Jersey and Pennsylvania and to the east with Connecticut and Massachusetts. It also shares international borders with Canada i.e. Quebec to the north and Ontario to the northwest.
How to reach JFK International Airport
It is one of the biggest and enormous air terminals of the world which has 6 terminals (T1 to T8) and 128 entryways. Terminals 3 and 6 were obliterated in 2013 and 2016. Its migration is somewhat intense contrasted with other airports in the nation however they have their reasons. Although you will not face any bad experience. Once in a-while migration line can be somewhat difficult and extensive yet that is the timing when 3-4 significant aircraft land simultaneously. The best part is it is well connected with New York by subway. Although LIRR also has a route towards JFK which is easily accessible from Manhattan to JFK in just 7.5$ approx.
Direction: Take the E-train from 34th Street-Penn Station to Sutphin Boulevard – Archer Avenue – JFK Airport, from that stop make an exit and move towards Air Train to JFK. It will take around 40-45 minutes on the E-Train which is less than 15 minutes from the AIR Train.
Duty-Free Shops in JFK Airport
The duty-free shops of JFK Airport are also having plenty of options. It maybe look like an old building but the food is not that bad. It is one of the oldest airports which needs a renovation. But one can spare quality time here. Signboards and directions are easy and you will not face any difficulties with that. Public restrooms are average. Some of them are newly modified and most of them are still the same. All the major car rentals are providing services. So there is no issue for commuting. One can catch Air Train to get down at the T-5 terminal to reach the car.
JFK airport is the easiest way to reach Delhi as compared to the other international airport as it is having more availability of the cheapest flight. If anyone is nearby to New York and looking for JFK to Delhi flight can try for this. It will definitely cost you less.
Hotels in JFK Airport
There are numerous types of hotels and accommodation are available in New York depending upon the range of the prices. You can easily find the Rest room, luggage lock room services in JFK Airport. As it is very helpful during long layovers, flight cancel or during flight delay etc.
It also depend upon from which terminal the person is entering or taking exit.Lounges can be access by membership card, Priority Passor as a complement (If includes in the tickets).
Terminal 1: Air France Lounge near Gate no.1, KAL business Lounge near Gate no.3.
Terminal 4: Swiss Business class lounge, Wing Tips Lounge.
Terminal 7:Alaska Lounge.
Terminal 8: American Airlines Admirals club near Gate no.42.
For nearby JFK Airport it is always convenient to book Rooms online. Online websites like Airbnb allows to book hotel rooms from 1 star to 5 stars, hostel rooms or rental rooms. By visiting the website one can compare and select the room accordingly.
Place to visit near New York
As to relax and spend some quality time and to keep memory of this spectacular area. New York is one of the best in its class. One must prepare there to-do list if they are planning for sightseeing which must include:-
- Central Park – it is the world’s most famous park. Not only park it includes world-famous museums, concert hall, and many other tourist attractions. It is a must-see place.
- Rockefeller Centre – It is one of the most beautiful areas to hang around. The beautiful buildings, restaurants, and the famous NBC Studio. Yes, it is surely a crowded area but one can feel the aura of beauty during wintertime specially Christmas time.
- The St. Patrick’s Cathedral – One can admire the beauty of the architect by visiting the St. Patricks cathedral church it will definitely impress the visitors.
- The statue of liberty – One cannot stop himself by visiting this world-famous heritage. It is situated in Manhattan, the visitors can reach by taking a ferry from Battery Park which will take around 90 minutes. The ferry ride starts from 9 AM morning and ends at 3.30 PM Eve.
- Times Square – The famous Times Square where many Hollywood films were filmed here. It is the most unique and favourable place by the filmmakers. One of the shots from the famous film Spider-Man was filmed here.
- Grand Central terminal – the famous grand central terminal which is the world’s largest station in matter of platforms. It includes 44 platforms.
Other places like Bryant Park, National September 11 museum, New York Public library, the Brooklyn Bridge can also be visited by the visitors. As no one completes the tour in one day. You have to spent at least a week for a complete tour.
Flights from JFK to Delhi
From the Past decade, there is an increase in the number of passengers traveling from JFK to Delhi or vice versa. JFK Airport provides the cheapest JFK to Delhi flights. One should keep the track of the flight prices and schedules as it keeps fluctuating.
Tricks to track the cheapest flight: First, you have to make a google account if having then you will have no issue. One can log in to their Google account and make a search for google flights. By filling all the traveling details click the track price button. From this, Google will continue to send the details to your mail about if there is any cheapest flight in the upcoming days or month. One can
Flights which provides services from JFK to Delhi includes:
- Air India
- China Southern
- Virgin Atlantic
- Swiss United
About New Delhi
New Delhi is the national capital territory of India. It is India’s second highest densely populated city after Mumbai. Because it is very densely populated Delhi became a UT where New Delhi is the capital of both Delhi and also Of Country India.According to the 2011 census it is having a population of over 11 million that is more than New York.. Where the whole NCR population is about 16.8 million It shares its border with Gurugram (Haryana state) and Noida of Uttar Pradesh state. Together these three know as NCR or the National Capital Region. Because it connects with the major International Airport that is Indira Gandhi International Airport or the IGI Airport. Delhi has been served as the national capital by various kingdoms.
Place to visit in New Delhi
About Indira Gandhi International Airport
It is one of the biggest international airports in the world. It is named after the former Prime Minister of India Late Smt. Indira Gandhi. The area covered by the Airport is in 5106 acres. It is situated near Palam which is 15 km from the New Delhi railway station.
It is the 12th busiest airport in the world and the 6th busiest airport in Asia. It is well connected with Metro. Delhi government provided special metro line services for the airport passengers.
It consists of separate airport terminal for domestic and international flights.
Terminal 1 which is subdivided into Terminal 1A, Terminal 1C, Terminal 1D all these terminal serves for various flights separated on the basis of economy class to the business class.
All other terminals like Terminal 2, Terminal 3, and Terminal 4 to 6 serve the flights to international and domestic. It serves direct flights to various countries.
From IGI Airport to the Exit
Most of the international arrivals land in Terminal 3. It is well connected with the Airport metro line. From Terminal 3 you can take the bus or cab to reach the metro line. Different cab facilities are also available. One can hire a cab by using an android or IOS Application.
Hotels, Accommodations and Lounges near IGI airport
New Delhi’s IGI Airport holds the position of one of the best and busiest International Airport in the world. It has highly recommended hotel rooms, stays, Luxury lounges etc.
Depending upon the ranges and according to the requirement it is very easy to book the room. The hotels can be ranges from 1 stars to 5 stars. The Rest room or luggage lock room services also available here. As it is very helpful during long layovers, flight cancel or during flight delay etc.
Luxurious lounges available accordingly:
- Plaza Premium Lounge Transit Hotel New Delhi (International Arrivals, Terminal 3)
- American Express Lounge in Terminal 3
- Plaza Premium Lounge Delhi (Domestic Departures, Terminal 2)
- Silver Kris Lounge in terminal 3
Place to visit in New Delhi
- Akshardham Temple – A Hindu spiritual temple and a must-visit place to the visitor. It is also called a Swami Narayan temple. It also consists of a museum that shows the ancient Hindu cultures about Hinduism and Shankaracharya. It is a very beautiful piece of art. There is free entry for all. It is also having shops of handicrafts, paintings, etc. and restaurants for snacks and meals.
- QutubMinar – It was built byQutub-ud-din-Aibak . But he died before completing. After his death his son Shamsuddinaibak completed the minaret. Qutub-ud-din-Aibak was the founder of the Delhi sultanate it was built in 1199 AD. It is one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage. The visitor must visit to see a glimpse of this beautiful architecture.
- Red Fort – It was built by Mughal emperor shah jahan in 1639. It was named because of its massive constructed enclosing wall made up of red stone. It is the most important part of India from the heritage point of view. Every year during Independence Day and Republic Day the Prime Minister of India addresses the nation from Red Fort.
- India Gate – India Gate is originally known as the All India war memorial. It was built in the memory of the British-Indian soldiers who died during the Second World War. India gate is thearchitecture of Sir Edwin Lutyens. He was also amongst the leading war memorial architecture in the world. This masterpiece is a sheer piece of a great art.
- RashtrapathiBhavan – It was formerly known as the Viceroy Palace during British time. After independence, it was known by the RashtrapatiBhavan or the President’s house in English. It is the official house of the Indian President. It includes 340 rooms spread over 320 acres also having the famous Mughal garden.
It is impossible to experience the whole of Delhi in one day. Other must visit places are:
• The Parliament House
• Birla Mandir (Laxmi Narayan mandir):
• Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple):
• Gurudwara Bangla sahib
• National Museum
• Humayun Tomb
• Nehru Planetarium
• Jama Masjid
• ChandiniChowk (Shopping Market)
• Connaught Place (Shopping Place)
• Delhi Haat (Shopping Market)
JFK to Delhi flights
John F Kennedy airport is one of the most significant airports in the US because it drives more than one hundred fifty JFK to Delhi flights per week. It takes 14 hours of a long time to reach Indira Gandhi International airport, Delhi. The most favored airlines on the route to Delhi from JFK are Air India, United Airlines, and Delta Airlines.
One of the most affected sectors in the world is the aviation sector, today due to COVID-19 pandemic situation flight services around the world has been suspended for an indefinite time. All the JFK to Delhi flight has been stopped, the current situation of the US is very severe.
The government of the United State increase the quarantine of major cities like Los Angeles, and New York for three months. Apart from the emergency flights all the commercial flights have been suspended by the Indian government, it is expected to be reopened in July.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I book a JFK to Delhi flight – COVID-19 ?
No, all the commercial airlines are permitted to fly on the non-restricted area only.
- Which is the earliest flight to India from JFK – COVID-19?
At present all the flight toward India has been suspended for an indefinite time due to Covid -19.
- JFK to Delhi Non-stop Flight?
Yes, Airlines like Air India, Etihad Airways and etc. run from JFK to Delhi Non-stop flight.
- What is the cheapest flight available from New York to Delhi?
It may depend upon the season. Best way to book a ticket by tracking it from google flight which will alert you about the cheapest flight available. The Price range may be from $400 to $1600. As per the user reviews, China Eastern Airlines is found to be the cheapest up to $399.
- Distance from JFK to New Delhi by Plane?
If we take Air India flight the distance will be around 7315 miles.
- What is the cheapest flight available from Delhi to New York?
It may depend upon the time frequent bookings may cost you more. It is better to book tickets two-three months before. It may range from $399 to $1800
- What is the ideal and cheapest day to take a flight from JFK to New Delhi?
Most of the time Wednesday will be the preferred day to fly. The reason may be off because it falls in the mid of the week.
- Can the date to flight be changed?
Yes, anyone can change. But if anyone is traveling in November, Wednesday will be the ideal day. As once the ticket is booked you have to check the refunds and cancellation policy of the flight company.
- Time duration from JFK to New Delhi?
If you take a direct flight of Air India it will take around 14 hours to reach as the time difference between America and India is of 10hr 30 minutes. But if you take the inter-connected flight it will take around 24 hrs. to reach.
- What is the best price for the round trip of JFk to Delhi?
The best price is $399 as the price may differ according to the taxes and others.
- How many flights in a week from JFK to New Delhi?
There are seven flights per week.
- How many average passenger fly from NYC to Delhi in a year?
Around 60,000 as per the record in the year 2009.
- Which is the longest serving flight from NYC to New Delhi?
It was Air India’s Boeing B777-2.
- How many flights fly daily from New York to New Delhi?
Around 159 flight fly on daily basis directly or indirectly.
- Is Passport required while traveling from JFK to New Delhi?
Off course, yes.