George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) to Ahmedabad International Airport (AMD) Flights
There is no direct IAH to AMD flight. There are many flights available to Ahmedabad. IAH is one of the major international airports in the US. The best way to get a ticket for IAH to AMD flight is by contacting BIgtravelHelp. The cheapest IAH to AMD flight you might get is around $853. The price range in IAH to AMD flights may differ because of the continuous variation in the international currency exchange. If you are searching the best day to travel from IAH to AMD then the preferable day will be Wednesday and Thursday. These two days various airlines provide offers and deals. But from the past two years many flights offering great deals on Saturday. So, it is advised to check before booking any tickets. The total time duration in IAH to AMD flight is 8,679 miles. The time duration in IAH to AMD flights is a minimum of 20 hours 50 minutes. This route is one of the major routes for Asia and Europe. Many major airlines provide their services to this international airport the airlines like:
- Qatar Airways – It is one of the major airlines that will take 20 hours 50 minutes via Doha international airport.
- The Emirates – it will take around 20 hours 15 minutes and will take the route via Dubai.
- Turkish Airlines, Indigo Airlines – it will take around 28 hours 10 minutes via Istanbul and New Delhi.
- Singapore Airlines – will take around 39 hours 49 minutes via Manchester and Singapore.
- Delta, Air India – it will take around 39 hours 10 minutes via JFK and New Delhi airport.
- There are several other options available in IAH to AMD flight. It is better to check before booking the flight tickets.
George Bush Intercontinental Airport
George Bush intercontinental airport is located in Houston, Texas. In Houston, there is another airport also but this airport is one of the major airports in the US. This international airport holds 43 million passengers in 2018 which makes this 14th international airport of the United States and 47th busiest international airport in the world. This airport is named after the former president of the United States of America George Bush. This international airport is spread over 10,000 acres. This airport was inaugurated in the name of the former president of the US in 1991. George Bush Intercontinental airport it the hub of Spirit Airlines and United Airlines. The amazing and interesting facts about this airport are that this airport was the only airport to provide services to all six Continents. All the major airlines provide services to this airport.
One of the major facilities provided in this airport is that it has all the interconnected terminal. This facility helps to transit one terminal to another without going through repeating the security checks. There are totally five terminals in the airport. The terminal A, B, C, D, and E. This airport is huge and because of that many complaints have been registered. Overall it is a good airport.
To get the fair deals on flights BigTravelHelp will provide up to 40% offer on all flights you may contact or can book online tickets. It is one of the trustworthy travel agency that provides cheap tickets and great deals.
Lounges and Hotels
- Air France Lounge – This lounge is located in Terminal D. It is located opposite to Gate D12. This lounge is open to the membership card holders and Pass holders.
- KLM Crown lounge – this lounge is located in Terminal D near Gate D8. Membership card holder and Pass holders can access this lounge. Overall it is a comfortable lounge.
- Centurion Lounge – It is located in Terminal D near gate no.6
- United Club – The famous club which is located in every airport of the US located in terminal A, B, C and terminal E. This lounge can be accessed by paying some entry fees.
- SpringHill Suites – This hotel is near the airport, 6 minutes walking distance.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites – It will take around 4 minutes from the airport
- DoubleTree – it is 5 minutes from the airport.
- Red Roof Inn Houston IAH Airport – it will take 5minutes from the airport.
Apart from lounges and hotels this airport also consists of Play area for kids, Baby care, Lactation room, and Nursing room. The duty-free shops and malls are a great option to spend time. Restaurants are quite well.
SardarVallabh Bhai Patel international airport (AMD)
One of the major airports of Gujarat serves many domestic and international routes. This airport is established in 1991 in the name of the first deputy prime minister of India Late Shri SardarVallabh Bhai Patel also known as the “Iron man of India”. For IAH to AMD flights, you can simply contact to or log in to BigTravelHelp. They will provide great deals and offers in IAH to AMD flights.
There are two terminals in the airport serving domestic passengers and international passengers.
Lounges and Hotel
The Plaza Premium Lounge is the lounge available to both the terminals for domestic and international passengers. One lounge is located at gate no 4 for domestic ones and in gate no 3 for international passengers.
On the off chance that you feel the resting zone isn’t happy you may go for inns that are close by the air terminal.
Inn R.J. Residency – This inn is situated close to the air terminal. This inn can be come to by strolling. Free pick and drop offices are not accessible.
Lodging Airport Residency – This inn situated inside strolling good ways from the air terminal. A free transport office is accessible.
Perfect Residency Hotel – This inn is situated close to the air terminal and the separation is around 1 mile from the air terminal.
The bathroom office is additionally accessible to this air terminal. Different offices like the Luggage room and Locker room are not accessible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer : 20 hours 15 minutes, is the minimum time in a connecting flight.
Answer : 8,679 miles is the total distance between the airports.
Answer : No, there is no nonstop flight between the airports, all are connecting flights.
Answer : Saturday will be the best day to fly.
Answer : $853 till now. Price may fluctuate.
Answer : Yes, for both domestic and international.